The Hartland: I see you as my... BRIDESMAID!

Monday, January 9, 2012

I see you as my... BRIDESMAID!

I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THESE! :) :) :) :)

From the very beginning, I wanted to do something special for my bridesmaids. Some knew they were going to be one from the start, others were surprised! I had so much fun creating and putting these little boxes together but I had even more fun giving them to the girls.. check it out below! (Thanks pinterest for the initial idea!)





























Sorry for all the pictures but I needed to get everyone in there!! I LOVE MY GIRLS! They have been there for me through so much and I can't wait to have them stand beside me OCT. 27th!! 

3 comments:

Daniel & Amy said...

Love it!!! What a great idea!!

Amber Stanton said...

Such an adorable idea! I think I'll need to remember this...you know I may need it in the future ;-)

Savannah said...

LOVE this idea! What a special way to honor the most important girls in your life. Great work, my friend!