The Hartland: 10 Day Blogger Challenge- 4 Books

Monday, January 30, 2012

10 Day Blogger Challenge- 4 Books

I love love love to read.. when I have TIME! Ugh, so much is always going on. Maybe this should be another resolution of mine.. Anyway, 4 books!

1. THE HUNGER GAMES TRILOGY! Oh. My. Goodness. I can't say enough good things about this book. I was hooked from the moment I started. I know tons of people who will agree with me on this one.


2. The Help- I really really want to read this before I watch the movie. It's one of those things where if I don't read it before, I wont after. I just know myself :)



3. One for the money- This book made me laugh and it was so good! I have been slacking on the whole series though. Gonna go see the movie Sunday!




4. Crazy Love- Such a great book! It digs deep and is a very thought provoking read.



No comments: