The Hartland: 10 Day Blog Challenge- 9 Loves

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

10 Day Blog Challenge- 9 Loves



1. God- Without God I would be lost. I sin as much as the next person, but he forgives and its through grace I'm saved & through faith that I believe!

2 PUGS- Oh my goodness, I am so obsessed its sad. I go to pugapalooza every year for goodness sake. Who does that? Me. The crazy lady that doesn't even own a pug yet.



3. Friends & Family- This is a given but seriously, I have the best friends and family and I'm sooooo grateful for all of them :)

4. Tyler- he is my one and only. So excited to marry him in T-minus 290 days!


5. Being girly- It would stink to be a guy.

6. SWEETS- yep, I have a sweet tooth. All in moderation.


7. Creating-  love looking at ideas, making things, coming up with new ways to design etc. LOVE it.

8. The beach- I dream about clear water and white sand. That is my goal for the honeymoon... finding that spot.


9. Technology- its fascinating, efficient and addicting all in one. I wouldn't know what to do without my computer and phone. I do need to ease up a little and be one with nature. Thats what going to Tylers hometown is for. ;)

No comments: