The Hartland: Truthful Thursday

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Truthful Thursday

Truth: I crafted finally!

Measure


Tape
paint


pull off
the tape



find state online, cut out and trace


paint the state (i still need to add another coat to cover the stripe)
more paint for the heart



Finished product


Truth: Nutella and mennoite cinnamon pretzels are a sin.



Truth: My seat belt holder thingy broke this week. I'm not surprised.



Truth: We love to geocache!

Tyler doing all the work :)

success. 



First people to find this one!

 Photobucket

3 comments:

Inggrid Monalita said...

nice post, dear!

Wanna follow each other sweetie?

Have a nice day!
miss-monaa.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Molly! Your hair is so long!!! You look fab :) - TCox

Unknown said...

Ok, so I just now saw this post! The Geocache you found, you found in Jayda Butts Bday! Love the paint project I must do one!!!!