The Hartland: Week 20 Bump-date!

Monday, May 23, 2016

Week 20 Bump-date!

We are half way there people!  Such an exciting milestone :)
From this point, I'm just going to answer how things currently are going instead of a recap from the week before... 

How far along? 20w 2d

How big is baby? 20- Paper Airplane according to my app, but measuring 12oz at the doc today!
Total weight gain/loss? Officially gained a pound from my 8 week appt, although I feel like its 10..
Maternity clothes? Yep!! 
Sleep? I think its time for one of those pillows... Also, baby has now twice woke me up kicking. Getting me ready I supposed.
Best moment this week so far? I mean, finding out the gender of course!! 
Worst moment? Feeling like I couldn't walk last weekend! Had a horrible pain right in the front on my abdomen. We came to the conclusion it was round ligament pain thanks to Dr. Google, but the real doc said it may have been muscle spasms or a mix of the two.
Symptoms? Nothing right now!
Food cravings? No cravings, just whatever sounds good, I eat.
Food aversions? Not that I can think of
Gender? Mwahahahahahahahaha! Soon.
Belly button in or out? In 
What I miss? Sleeping on my belly even though I didnt do it that much anyway. Sometimes its nice to have that option! 
What I'm looking forward to? Shopping for this little one!
Weird dreams of the week: I had a dream it was a boy. So that's one for boy, one for girl.
Baby Items Purchased? None, but that's about to change!


Daddy thoughts:
How did you feel before the Anatomy Scan today?
Not that nervous. I mean, honestly surreal.

On a scale of 1-10 how nervous are you about being a dad?\



Best moment for you this week?
Watching my baby smile about the gender!

Any more thoughts for the 1/2 way mark?
It's gettin' REAL!



Saturday we announce to the world!! 


Photobucket

No comments: