The Hartland: Week 17-19 Bump- date!

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Week 17-19 Bump- date!

Yes, I'm a little behind here. Sorry peeps! Life be crazy.
So, we are going to make this a Week 17-19 recap ;)

I'm also behind on getting a pic every Saturday..oh well, here is one right in the middle. 



How far along? 19 weeks as of 5.14.16 

How big is baby? 17- game console controller, 18- slingshot, 19- Zucchini
Total weight gain/loss? I *think* I am up 5 lbs.. but that just a guess from one weigh in at my moms house randomly. 
Maternity clothes? Still need more .. need time to shop!
Sleep? I'm getting good sleep.. and mainly sleeping on my right side.. all you gender predictors out there, here is one that points to girl! 
Best moment these 3 weeks? Feeling the baby move! Crazy! 
Worst moment? No bad moments, thank goodness.
Symptoms? I'm feeling good but uncomfortable at times. I know I know, its only gonna get worse ;)
Food cravings? Cereal!!

Food aversions? I want all the junk and none of the healthy .. that needs to change pronto! I did have Zucchini tonight though... 
Gender? 7 days till we know!
Belly button in or out? In 
What I miss?  Nothing at the moment
What I'm looking forward to? The Anatomy scan!!!
Weird dreams of the week: Lets see.. I've been held hostage in a Foot Locker, flown around like Peter Pan with a coworker to a party out in a corn field and a gender reveal dream revealed we were having a girl. All over the place!!
Baby Items Purchased? None the last few weeks.


Daddy thoughts:
Are you still thinking girl?
I think so...

On a scale of 1-10 how nervous are you about finding out the gender?
5

On a scale of 1-10 how nervous are you about being a dad?
5

(middle of the road.. we shall see if this changes!)

What do you think about the big ol belly so far?
It's cute.

Thanks for reading yall! Just FYI- this may turn into an every 2 week thing ;) 


Photobucket

No comments: