The Hartland: I'm back!!!!

Monday, March 19, 2012

I'm back!!!!

I've been a little out of commission lately with running. The night before my 1/2 marathon the outside of my foot was aching but I couldn't really do much about it and sucked it up anyway. After, I was a mess! Felt like I was in the Nutty Professor.. "you walkin' over here but you gonna be limpin' back!" 

100% truth. 

So anyway, I toyed with the idea of going to the podiatrist because for about 2 weeks after that run, it hurt every morning I woke up and off and on throughout the day. I stayed off of it for a while and it magically stopped hurting. Well, I should add, after many massages from my boo and propping them up at night, it stopped. I did google all of this and I think I had some stress fractures? They must have been tiny b/c so far I'm feeling good after some miles this weekend and Pure Barre. ( I went all alone...@ 8am...on a Saturday... that's dedication people!)


This weekend I decided to kick it back into high gear for my  "lets fit into that wedding dress/look good in engagement photos" plan. I did a lot of this:





ahhhh pretty day!
Rose colored glasses... 

I read in Allure to poke a hole in your bottle so you dont create wrinkles around the mouth.. never can start too early!
cool dude hanging out in the sun
ready to run!
Red face after!
   
 And I also did a lot of this:

Ice Ice baby!
Best salsa on the planet!
Roody was exhausted too
cuddle time with roody man!
I ALSO had a fun weekend with my momma doing lots of wedding stuff... more on that later!! Until then here is my wish list of crap I want/need. I got to thinking about it the other day when laundry was piling up and I had nothing left to wear for my runs... Buy if you must... I also need more socks!


 1. Garmin Forerunner 110
2. Pure Barre Shirt.. I just think this is cute.. not necessary
3. Active pants from Target
4. Under Armour Shorts
5. Victoria Secret Workout Top
6. Asics shoes

Any suggestions on good running socks? I have asics ones I love but they seem to disappear in the wash... I'll be reviewing some products soon too so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Savannah said...

I'm catching up on your blog - love it!

Way to go with the running. I have the Garmin Forerunner on your wish list and LOVE it!!!! It's amazing and I highly suggest it - you're running life will NEVER be the same. :)