The Hartland: Mr. Hart

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Mr. Hart

*WARNING!!!  MUSHY-NESS AHEAD!*

Everyone always says that the engagement will fly by. It did. They say the wedding day and reception will be a blur. It probably will be. But one thing that I know will last forever is my soon to be husband. I can't say enough good things about my Mr. Hart. He is just the perfect guy for me and God plopped him right there in Astronomy class for me to gawk at till we got introduced. So glad I didn't change my schedule that second semester. SO. GLAD. I came across this text I saved and it just reminded me how lucky I am to be marrying my best friend. 



Um, ignore the fact we are talking about dinner at 10:53 am. That's just how we roll apparently... 

Anyway, my almost Hart heart is full tonight! Love you babe! :)

Photobucket

No comments: