The Hartland: Blessed

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Blessed

We are super blessed y'all. In every way. but especially this past week. We were featured on 3 blogs for our kitchen makeover!  How cool is that?!

Sometimes I feel like all the hard work isn't paying off till I see that others appreciate what we've done. So, thank you to everyone that has commented/texted and called with kind words about our kitchen. It makes my heart happy!  It might not mean much to some but it exposes us to so many people/ bloggers out there in the blog world and can open up tons of opportunity. Design has always been my passion in one way or another. Eventually, this could turn into a little side business for us and I'm grateful for the possibility of that in the future.

Check out the blogs we were featured on!






Photobucket

No comments: