The Hartland: Outdoor House Tour--- Picture Heavy!

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Outdoor House Tour--- Picture Heavy!

 10 days into being homeowners and we have already made a dent! Well, when I say "we" I mean Tyler, my dad and my uncle. However, my mom and I have done small things (mark the trees, feed the boys, and make future decisions) The boys have been working hard pretty much every night pulling out all the trees/bushes that aren't needed.  Check out our progress!

Tree demolition!






Burn Pile

Chainsaw!
You drag that tree boy!


Going crazy already...
Takin' a break





Before and Afters

Left Side of House


Before

Bush is GONE!



Front View

Before
Progress!

Right Side View

         
              Before
Hi windows!



The Boys working hard :)

Back of the House Before






Back of the House After







To be continued...
Photobucket

No comments: